Here at Dental Depot, we’re committed to providing our patients with a common-sense approach to high-quality, compassionate dentistry for the whole family. But oral health isn’t the only thing we’re dedicated to improving – we’re always looking for opportunities to build up, enrich, and contribute to our communities.
Giving back isn’t anything new here – we’ve been volunteering time, donating money, and putting the fun in fundraising for decades. And even though our giving back looked a little different last year, we still did our part to continue to support local schools, organizations, and nonprofits.
Here’s a look at some of the good we were able to do in 2020:
11,586 toothbrushes & toothpaste donated through our Smiley O’Riley program and other donation requests, such as Feed the Children, homeless outreach organizations, and even for responders to Hurricane Laura.
- 648 shirts sold for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and Special Olympics’ Stars of the Future program.
- $7,500 raised through Donate for Denim throughout the year (Dental Depot’s monthly internal employee fundraising), whose beneficiaries included the Moore High School Track Team, Free to Live Pet Sanctuary, and Wounded Veterans of Oklahoma.
- $175,000 donated through sponsorships, scholarships, and community programs, such as Fields & Futures, OKC Beautiful, and Fiestas de las Americas.
- 3,092.46 lbs. of food donated to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma, the North Texas Food Bank, and Arizona’s St. Mary’s Food Bank (on top of nearly $1,000 in donations).
- $3,816.00 in hot meals served to pediatric oncology patients and their families at the Toby Keith Foundation’s OK Kids Korral.
We’re incredibly grateful to our teams and leadership for their contributions to improving so much more than the oral health in our communities. Here’s to another year of growing and giving.
Your friends at Dental Depot