The State Fair is an exciting time for all Oklahomans, especially those of us at Dental Depot. Each year, we come out to interact with current and future patients and we bring a whole lot of fun with us, too. Here’s what you have to look forward to at the 2019 Oklahoma State Fair with Dental Depot.
Where is Dental Depot at the Fair?
Our booth is inside the Bennett Event Center, right off of the fun and games of the Midway. We are located along the northeastern wall under the largest of the rolling doors. As always, look for our train and yellow siding that matches our locations.
What’s happening in the booth?
Returning again this year is the crowd-pleasing Plinko™ board, where visitors can play for a chance to win a variety of prizes, such as; toothbrushes, t-shirts, coffee mugs, stress balls, dental floss and more! Playing is free and everyone gets a prize.
Also in our booth this year, one of our signature Dental Depot trains for fans of all ages to climb and play on, and even take pictures with. Once the fair is over, this train will be loaded back up and driven to the newest Dental Depot office in Tulsa Hills, opening later this year.
While patients have been able to request appointments at our booth in years past, this year we’ve updated our tech and are launching appointments by text. Simply swing by our booth to get the phone number and give it a try.
Throughout the days at the Fair, we’re excited to have several of our dentists stopping to answer your questions and meet your families, as well as a special appearance by Dental Depot mascot, Smiley O’Riley. Here’s the schedule:
- Saturday, 9/14: Smiley O’Riley will be at our booth from 1:00pm to 6:00pm making balloon animals and sculptures for free.
- Sunday, 9/15: Smiley O’Riley returns for a second day at the Fair, this time from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Sunday, 9/15: From 2:00pm to 3:00pm you can stop by and say hello to Kellie Ophus of our Norman location.
- Monday, 9/16: Military Monday, all military personnel and spouses (Military ID required) recieve FREE outside gate admission; and $4 Sky Eye Wheel ride tickets.
- Tuesday, 9/17: Dr. Pepper $2 Tuesday; $2 outside gate admission, select carnival rides, food and drink items, and $2 Sky Eye Wheel ride tickets for everyone – no Dr. Pepper can required.
- Wednesday, 9/18: Senior Day, free admission for senior citizens 55+ (ID required), $4 Sky Eye Wheel ride tickets.
- Friday, 9/20: Ty Mays from Dental Depot Yukon will be at the booth from 2:00pm to 3:00pm to answer your questions and visit with patients.
- Sunday, 9/22: Mark McCollough, orthodontist at our Central OKC office and soon-to-be Northwest Expressway office, will be there to meet with patients and answer questions you might have about orthodontics or Invisalign.
What are you looking forward to the most about the State Fair? Share your answer with us on Twitter @DentalDepotOK with #DentalDepotAsks. We can’t wait to see you all there for another exciting year at the Oklahoma State Fair!