It’s time to get back to business. Starting May 1st we will be back to providing full dental and orthodontic services for our patients. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and patience with us during these times. All of us are very excited to get to see you again and want you to know that we are continuing to take steps to protect the health of both our patients and our employees.
We will continue to operate under full CDC and ADA guidelines to keep you and our teams safe, and you can learn more about all of those steps at dentaldepot.net/covid-19.
But, as a patient, you probably have questions about what to expect when you make an appointment with our offices. We want to be completely transparent about the process so you’re not left wondering or worrying. Here’s what you can expect:
When you schedule an appointment…
- We’ll need to ask you if you have a fever, are experiencing shortness of breath, have traveled to an infected area or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- At this time, we do ask that patients requiring a same-day emergency appointment please call our office in advance so that we can find the best time for you to come in.
When you arrive…
- Bring your photo ID, dental insurance and medical insurance cards with you to your appointment.
- You have the option to either call us from your car once you’re in the parking lot to check-in OR you may wait inside our lobbies following social distancing guidelines.
- If you choose to wait inside your car, we’ll call or text you when we’re ready for your appointment and a staff member will greet you at the door to bring you back.
When it’s time for your appointment…
- You will have your temperature taken to make sure you don’t have a fever.
- You’ll fill out a more in-depth COVID-19 questionnaire so that our dentists can assess any possible complications prior to treatment.
- You will be given a mouth rinse and asked to squish it around for 60 seconds.
- Once all of these steps are complete, we’ll get started on your treatment!
When it’s time to check-out…
- Once you’re all done, you’ll be taken to our check-out counter to schedule your next appointment and pay for any services.
- Our team may ask you to hold up your card so that we may enter the card information manually.
We’re grateful for your patience during this time and we’re excited to see all of our patients back in our offices. We are confident in our ability to maintain a safe and healthy environment, and your cooperation goes a long way in keeping our offices safe for everyone.